Wet Sounds Marine Media Center, the packaged two-piece marine grade multi-channel, multi-zone, source unit. This package includes two units, the MC-MD (Main Display) and MC-BB (Black Box). The MC1 is personally customizable to store your favorite sources & favorite audio pre-sets for all 4 zones.Users can set multiple volume levels for a variety of lifestyle environments, then custom label those presets for fingertip access while on the water.
Installation is easy and the vibrant display has dual day/night modes that automatically switch with the vessel’s lighting. The MC1 allows access to a wide variety of audio sources; AM/FM/Weather Band Radio, USB Input with iPhone/iPod connectivity and charging capability, Pandora, Auxiliary Input, and SiriusXM-Ready® (SiriusXM Connect Tuner and Subscription required and sold separately. Compatible with SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner, Model # SXV300V1). An exclusive Wet Sounds feature is the ability to control up to 4 zones of RGB LED lighting when paired with the Wet Sounds/Shadowcaster RGB LED lighting controller.
For audio features, the MC-1 offers 4 separate zones of 4 Volt audio output. Each zone can have user customized labels for easy control any time. The MC-1 also includes 25Wx4 of built in audio power. Once the user has set the zone levels, one simple control can raise or lower the vessel’s complete audio system level. The MC-1 is designed to be simple and easy to use – at the dock, the party cove, or cruising on the water!
Built for the marine environment with an IPX6 rating, the 5” display unit even has a voltage monitor and alarm to warn users when the vessel battery voltage is reaching critically low levels. The MC-1’s operating system has the capability to upgrade and update the firmware without removing the unit via the USB port. With a SiriusXM Connect tuner added, you view Album Art and can even pause, rewind and replay SiriusXM content. Through USB connection, the MC1 allows complete browsing of playlists, folders, and full color displays of album artwork. For full control from anywhere other than the helm, connect up to 2 MC-TR transom remotes and 2 MC-MD 2 units for multiple locations. Offering the same IPX6 rating as the MC-MD, the MC-TR is available separately from Wet Sounds.
- Tuner: AM/FM/Weather Band Tuner with RDS
- Source Play: Auxiliary, USB, Pandora®, SiriusXM (With Optional SiriusXM Connect Tuner and Subscription)
- Browse: Playlist & folder browsing via USB Connection
- Zone: 4 Zones of Independently Controllable Audio Output with 4V Signal Output
- Power: Internal Power Amplifier 4x50W @ 2 Ohm
- Illumination: Day/Night Illumination & Dimming
- Remote: Accepts the optional MC-TR transom remote
- Dimensions: 7" W x 4" H x .75 D
- Control: 4 Zone lighting control (with Optional WS-4Z-RGB-BB)
- Zone Control: Yes
- OS: Fully upgradeable operating system software via USB port