Wet Sounds professional marine audio products represent the ultimate in high performance marine audio. Wet Sounds speakers are specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous marine environment.
The Revolution Series of speakers were designed to provide amazing output combined with a cutting edge style. Utilizing state of the art acoustic engineering and three dimensional computer aided design, the Revolution Series represent the most advanced marine speakers in the world.
The REV696RS is a raw driver speaker designed for wakeboard tower use.The REV696RS Pro Axial driver is developed for those with existing wakeboard tower enclosures built for a 6x9 sized speakers.Giving owners of these wakeboard tower enclosures the ability to upgrade to Wet Sounds performance.
Sold in pairs.
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- PEAK Watts: 300
- Mounting Depth: 6.75 inches (171.45mm) with Crossover
- RMS Watts: 150
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.17kg)
- Diameter: 10.26 inches w/grill (260.40 mm)
- High Frequency: Pro-Axial Driver. Coaxially mounted titanium diaphragm high output horn loaded compression driver
- Sealed Box: N/A
- Hole Cut Out: 8.47 inches(215mm) x 5.59 inches (142mm)
- Mounting Depth: 5.50 inches (142.24mm) without Crossover
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHZ
- Mid Bass: 6x9 EFG cone woofer with polyurethane surround
- Sensitivity: 90db at 1watt / 1meter
- Series: REV