High Power REVO subs are recommended for applications where there is adequate room for a specifically designed sealed or ported subwoofer enclosure.
Full specifications to design enclosures for REVO HP Subs are available here. Both 10” & 12” REVO HP Subs are available in Black frames (with metallic grey cones) & single 4 Ohm impedance.
All REVO 10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features:
• Nylas Composite Frame - to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
• Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
• Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
• Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone.Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
• Stainless Steel Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
All REVO Subwoofers are sold without grills. 8 different grill designs are available separately for all versions of 10” & 12” REVO HP & FA subwoofers. This will enable users to have matching grills on both REVO Coaxial In-Boat speakers & REVO Subwoofers.
Optional RGB LED Kits are available to fit under all REVO 10” & 12” subwoofer grills to enable users to have thousands of LED light display combinations.
- RMS Watts: 500
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- PEAK Watts: 1,000
- Sensitivity: 86.3 dB
- Weight: 15 lbs (6.80 kg)
- Diameter: 13.25 inches w/grill (336.55mm)
- Hole Cut Out: 11.26 inches (286.00mm)
- Mounting Depth: 5.19 inches (131.83mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 400Hz
- Box Specs: Min 1.1 cu ft sealed enclosure or 1.7 cu ft ported
- Series: REVO
- Sub Size: 12"
- Cone Color: Black
- Application Type: Enclosure