Free Air REVO subs are recommended primarily for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications where a dedicated subwoofer enclosure is not available or practical.
Both 10” & 12” REVO FA subs are available in White or Black frames (Black frames use metallic grey cones). All REVO FA Subs are available in either single 2 Ohm or single 4 Ohm impedances.
All REVO 10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features:
• Nylas Composite Frame - to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
• Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
• Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
• Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone.Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
• Stainless Steel Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
All REVO Subwoofers are sold without grills.8 different grill designs are available separately for all versions of 10” & 12” REVO HP & FA subwoofers.This will enable users to have matching grills on both REVO Coaxial In-Boat speakers & REVO Subwoofers.
Optional RGB LED Kits are available to fit under all REVO 10” & 12” subwoofer grills to enable users to have thousands of LED light display combinations.
- Diameter: 12.6 inches w/grill (320.04 mm)
- PEAK Watts: 800
- Mounting Depth: 4.92 inches (124.96 mm)
- Series: REVO
- Sub Size: 12"
- Box Specs: Optimized for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications or 1.3 cu ft. sealed enclosure
- Impedance: 4ohm
- Hole Cut Out: 11.26 inches (286.0 mm)
- RMS Watts: 400
- Weight: 15 lbs (6.80 kg)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 400HZ
- Sensitivity: 88 db at 1watt/1 meter
- Cone Color: White
- Application Type: Free Air