Take your experience to the next level with the Revolution Series Tower Speakers from Wet Sounds. Enjoy the best full range sound quality on and off axis at long distances while riding behind your wake boat thanks to the high performance woofer using a kevlar-reinforced cone and polyurethane surround for extra strength. Powerful highs from the titanium horn loaded compression driver will provide crisp, sound clarity at high volume levels so you won't miss a beat.
Sold in pairs.
Clamp Styles Available:
- Swivel Clamp - Fits Tube Diameter 1 7/8" up to 3"
- Mini Swivel Clamp - Fits Tube Diameter 1" up to 1 7/8"
- Swivel Surface Clamp (SXM) - For Surface Mounting, Allows Swivel and Removability of Speaker
- Fixed Clamp - Fits Tube Diameter 1 7/8" up to 3"
- Mini Fixed Clamp - Fits Tube Diameter 1" up to 1 7/8"
- Fixed Clamp SA (Silver Aluminum) - Fits Tube Diameter 1 7/8" up to 3"
- X-Mount (Surface Mount) - For Surface Mounting, Available in Black or White Powdercoat Finish
- RMS (Watts): 200W
- Peak Power (Watts): 400W
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 92dB @ 1W/1m
- High Frequency: Pro-Axial™ Driver - Coaxially Mounted Titanium Diaphragm High Output Horn Loaded Compression Driver
- Mid Bass: 8" Kevlar Re-Inforced EFG™ Cone Woofers with Polyurethane Surround
- Hang Height: 9.563" (242.9mm)
- Hang Weight: 12.8 lbs (5.80 kg) ea.
- Width: 8.75" (222.25mm)
- Depth: 11.5" (292.1mm)