The TMS6RG full range coaxial speaker is designed for direct fitment applications on select (see compatibility chart) Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® motorcycles in the upper fairing locations. This speaker directly replaces the existing factory speakers using the factory mounting hardware and speaker connectors.
It features a compact Neodymium motor structure driving a co-molded, reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround This ensures that you get maximum frequency response and output in both the mid and low frequency range. It also features an ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeter with integrated phase plug for crisp clear highs even at highway cruising speeds.
It is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly. The speaker requires no modification of the factory location and comes with new grille assemblies.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Element Ready design that is weather and water resistant
- Ultra-Efficient 25mm Proprietary Film Dome Tweeter
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
- Neodymium Tweeter with Integrated Phase Plug and ASA Grill
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- Co‐Molded Cone and Surround
- Santoprene Front Isolation Spider
- Poly‐Cotton Spider
- High Power 35mm Voice Coil
- Ultra‐Efficient Neodymium Ring Magnet Motor
- Ultra‐High Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Frame
- Integrated Spade Terminals
- Integrated 6dB Crossover with High Power Polyester Capacitor
- Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
- Discreet (Hidden) Tweeter Wire
- Designed for 1998‐2013 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® Fairing Locations
- NOTE: Installation on CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models are not plug-n-play and will require modification
- 2-Year Warranty